All Indices Of Array
1. You are given a number n, representing the count of elements.
2. You are given n numbers.
3. You are given a number x.
4. You are required to return the all indices at which x occurs in array a.
5. Return an array of appropriate size which contains all indices at which x occurs in array
6. If no such element exist print "NO OUTPUT" a.
Note -> The online judge can't force you to write the function recursively but that is what the spirit of question is. Write recursive and not iterative logic. The purpose of the question is to aid learning recursion and not test you.
1 <= n <= 10^4 0 <= n1, n2, .. n elements <= 10 ^ 3 0 <= x <= 10 ^ 3
A number n n1 n2 .. n number of elements A number x
Return the array of indices from the allIndices function. Display is managed for you.
6 15 11 40 4 4 9 4